Our EOH Purpose
To be an ethical, relevant force for good and to play a positive role in our society, beyond normal business practice.
EOH’s operating model focuses on four divisions across industry verticals.
EOH is a global organisation, active in over 134 locations throughout South Africa and over 50 countries internationally.
With 134 points of presence in South Africa and Africa, EOH is able to deliver services to customers across all major industries.
EOH is well positioned to continue to grow aggressively. It has the people, size, financial resources, agility, and knowledge to do so.
Meet Our Executive Team
- Business Process Outsourcing at EOH is able to deliver meaningful cost benefits, while assisting businesses in managing the skills shortage in South Africa.Johan van Jaarsveld CEO - BPO
- Technology is the enabler, but it is our people within EOH who make the difference. Their deep domain expertise is able to help our customers unlock value from the technology they have secured.Rob GodlontonCEO - ICT
- Within our specific industries EOH has developed specialised solutions through a combination of our domain expertise and deep industry IP.Brian GubbinsGroup Business Development Director
- Our distinction is in our ability to deliver and execute on our promise to clients, and ultimately fulfil and exceed their expectations.Zunaid MayetGroup CEO
- People-centricity is at the heart of EOH International. Communities and citizens are at the centre of everything we do. We provide end-to-end solutions to our customers and help them address the many societal challenges they face.Ebrahim LaherCEO - International
- We focus on developing a deep understanding of the challenges, strategies and, more importantly, the priorities and objectives of our public sector customers and putting together solutions to help modernise and transform into the smart government of the future.Jehan MackayCEO - Public Services
- To accomplish a good balance sheet you require a good business and the best people. We believe that people make it happen, and that is what will enable the business to continue to grow.John KingExecutive Director – CFO