Our EOH Purpose
To be an ethical, relevant force for good and to play a positive role in our society, beyond normal business practice.
- “Our distinction lies in our ability to deliver and execute on our promise to clients, and ultimately fulfil and exceed their expectations.”Zunaid MayetGroup CEO
EOH’s operating model focuses on four divisions across industry verticals.
EOH is a global organisation, active in over 134 locations throughout South Africa and over 50 countries internationally.
With 134 points of presence in South Africa and Africa, EOH is able to deliver services to customers across all major industries.
EOH is well positioned to continue to grow aggressively. It has the people, size, financial resources, agility, and knowledge to do so.
- EOH Business Process Outsourcing is able to deliver meaningful cost benefits to businesses while assisting in terms of managing the skills shortage in South Africa.Johan van Jaarsveld CEO - BPO
- Technology is an enabler, but it is our people within EOH who make the difference. Their deep domain expertise is able to help our customers unlock value from the technology they’ve secured.Rob GodlontonCEO - ICT
- Within our specific industries EOH has developed specialised solutions through a combination of our domain expertise and deep industry IP.Brian GubbinsGroup Business Development Director
- Our distinction lies in our ability to deliver & execute on our promise to clients, and ultimately fulfil and exceed their expectations.Zunaid MayetGroup CEO
- People-centricity is at the heart of EOH Smart Government. Communities and citizens are at the centre of everything we do. We provide end-to-end solutions to our customers and help them address the many societal challenges they face.Ebrahim LaherCEO - International
- We focus on developing a deep understanding of the challenges, strategies and, more importantly, the priorities and objectives of our public sector customers and the putting together solutions to help modernise and transform into the smart government of the future.Jehan MackayCEO - Public Services
Our EOH Videos
EOH Group Overview
Annual Results 2016
ICT Overview Rob Godlonton
ICT Overview Patrick Makhubedu
BPO Overview Johan van Jaarsveld
International Overview Ebrahim Laher