EOH Rights Offer Circular
Please note that the Rights Offer Circular is a restricted document and the following restrictions apply:
- If you are in the USA, Canada, Australia, Hong Kong or Japan, we regret that we cannot provide you with access to these materials.
- If you are from a European Economic Area (“EEA”) country you may access the document as a “qualified investor” in terms of Article 2(1)(e) of the Directive 2003/71/EC (and amendments thereto, including Directive 2010/73/EU, to the extent implemented in the relevant member state of the EEA). Please note that if you proceed you agree that you are a qualified investor. We regret that we cannot provide you with access to these materials if you are not a qualified investor.
Please see the link for the countries that are in the EEA: EU, EEA, EFTA and Schengen countries | Netherlands Worldwide.
- If you are from the United Kingdom, you may access the document as an investment professional according to Article 19(5) of the Financial Services and Markets Act 2000 (Financial Promotion) Order 2005, as amended (the “Order”); or (ii) a high net worth entity in terms of Article 49(2)(a) to (d) of the Order; or (iii) persons to whom it may otherwise lawfully be communicated “relevant persons”. We regret that we cannot provide you with access to these materials if you are not an investment professional as described above.
By proceeding, you confirm that:
- you are not in the USA, Canada, Australia, Hong Kong or Japan; and
- if you are in the EEA, you are a “qualified investor”; and
- if you are in the United Kingdom, you are a “relevant person”.